Women of Destiny

We are from Lily's Tribe ~ We are women who are passionate about the Lover of our hearts, we are women who are pursued by Him & who are pursuing Him. We are women of Beauty, women of Love, women of Faith, women of Hope, women of Destiny...Come & share our journey...Though of different shapes & sizes, walking different paths & journeys...we are intertwined to form a beautiful masterpiece of Love, Faith & Hope.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Harvest is Plentiful...

30 of the 40 students in my NDP cluster at our very first meeting 2 weeks back, with May Chin, ex-Motivators and volunteer with us. And me.

Very thankful, and am believing the Lord for a great miracle, a great harvest.

Earlier this week, I did really feel like I was drowning in the midst of everything... almost literally everything... work, family, ministry... I was so tired, so drained metally, emotionally...


and I thought I heard God just remind me of this verse from one of my favourite books, Joshua 3:15

"Now the Jordan is at flood stage all during harvest..."

It was at this point the priests in faith stepped into the river to make their way to the middle... of a rushing river at flood stage!

And I felt a bit like that... like I'm about to go under coz the waters are up to my neck..

But by faith, I'm gonna believe the waters are going to dry up, and its time for harvest.

Just sense the Lord say today, "..The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field..." Luke 10:1-2

I believe that refers to us. Let's ask God to send us out today.


*~hau.teng~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home